Logo decision

Georg C. F. Greve greve at gnu.org
Mon May 21 15:12:04 UTC 2001

Hi everyone,

the draft & discussion period is over.

On behalf of the core team, I would like to thank everyone for taking
part in this difficult process; especially those who submitted
drafts. Of these Anja should receive special recognition for her
outstanding energy and engagement. Thank you very much!

Many controverse points have been raised in the discussions.

After reconsidering everything said, I am convinced that the best
solution will be to go with the latest drafts provided by
Sebastian. [1]

Therefore I have asked him on behalf of the core team to go forward
and provide us with a final version.

Regards,

Georg Greve

[1] http://www.gnu.org/people/greve/fsfe/ (block on top)