cactus data shield

Georg C. F. Greve greve at gnu.org
Sun Dec 23 13:54:46 UTC 2001

 || On Fri, 21 Dec 2001 23:51:47 +0100 (CET)
 || <kim2 at bruning.demon.nl> wrote:

 > How *DO* you recruit people for the FSF eh? ;-)

That is indeed a good question. We try to do what is necessary and
what we can, hoping to inspire others to do the same. This actually
does work sometimes although not as often as we would like it to. :)

 > Even people on this list often seem to have very little time :-(

Time is always a problem for a community of able individuals. The FSF
Europe web site is a good example for this: a redesign/restructuring
is needed for months now, but noone had time to do it.

Regards,
Georg

--
Georg C. F. Greve                                 <greve at fsfeurope.org>