Scottish interest

Lord [INSERT NAME HERE] lordylordy at mad.scientist.com
Sun Nov 26 18:00:22 UTC 2000

Hello, all. I'm a CS student from Stirling, Scotland. I'd probably be
considered to be on the "radical" end of the spectrum of the copyright
debate (information wants to be free, man!), so I guess I'm the sort of
guy you're looking for.

The main page says the FSFE is looking to add organisations in a number
of countries, including the UK. It occured to me when I read this that
to cover the UK properly there'll have to be seperate organisations in
England/Wales, Scotland, and Northern Ireland, because each of these has
a seperate legal system.

I was also wondering exactly what we'll be doing- will we engage in
direct political lobbying, for example?

--
Lord [INSERT NAME HERE]