Scottish interest

Georg C. F. Greve greve at gnu.org
Mon Nov 27 10:00:18 UTC 2000

 || On Sun, 26 Nov 2000 18:00:22 +0000
 || "Lord [INSERT NAME HERE]" <lordylordy at mad.scientist.com> wrote:

 l> The main page says the FSFE is looking to add organisations in a
 l> number of countries, including the UK. It occured to me when I
 l> read this that to cover the UK properly there'll have to be
 l> seperate organisations in England/Wales, Scotland, and Northern
 l> Ireland, because each of these has a seperate legal system.

Good point. We'll keep that in mind.

 l> I was also wondering exactly what we'll be doing- will we engage
 l> in direct political lobbying, for example?

This can be answered with a clear *yes*. In fact it is one of the
prime tasks for the FSF Europe as we see it.

Regards,
                Georg

--
Georg C. F. Greve <greve at gnu.org>
the monthly GNU forum in English, German,