[fsf-discussion] Another hello.

Kim Bruning (seperate for lists) kim2 at bruning.demon.nl
Sun Nov 26 15:41:18 UTC 2000

I was going to write something really cool and interesting to the list,
but I wouldn't have a clue what that would be. I think it's about time the
FSF has a european arm, mainly because while currently the situation in
europe has been ideal for freedom and development, many people are
trying to change this in negative ways.

I'm sure they all mean well, but perhaps they haven't thought about things
deeply enough yet. I think one of the prime tasks ahead of us will be to
educate people on the importance of not just "earning a quick buck", but
to actually improve life for everyone, and leaving our children a slightly
better world than the one we lived in.

 I know I know it's been said a million times before, maybe because it's
true :-P

At least, that's what I think we're all supposed to be doing.

Dang, now I wrote something anyway. Oh well in any case, I'm Kim Bruning,
I occaisionally look scruffier and beardier than RMS himself, and I'm from
the land of Dijkstras and Tannenbaums , where GOTO wants to be banned and
Linux would get bad grades. Yup, that's the Netherlands. I can code in
Java, and I can make a great cuppa tea too, which you're all welcome to
come over and try sometime.

read you soon,
	Kim Bruning