[Fellowship Zurich] FSF 35y - connecting to local groups

Zoe Kooyman zoe at fsf.org
So Sep 27 04:43:10 UTC 2020

Dear members of this free software group in Switzerland!

I received this email through a longtime free software supporter and hope one or some of you can assist me.

I am the program manager for the FSF and i found this email on the
libreplanet wiki under the Local organizers group. I was wondering if
the Switzerland group is still active and/or if you know any local organizers.

We are preparing for the 35th birthday for the FSF and i would love to
get in touch about possibly inviting you for an elements of an online
event or to record a video with your local group.

Let me know if you can connect me to someone or if you'd be willing and
able to assist?

Thanks so much!

Kind regards,

--