[Fellowship Zurich] Fwd: Next meeting

Andrea Eberle andrea.leandra at fsfe.org
Mi Jul 23 18:29:45 UTC 2008

Hi all

18:00 will be on this friday a litte bit to short for me i will arrive a
little bit later, between 18:15 and 18:30

Shane you are right informed, we have changed to general free software
while we the gnu pingu staff have think general free software matches
our targets and visions much better.

There are also a event at the 2nd of August in the VDK of ZhdK. At this
event we will have workshops and discussions about free software.

Nice evening at all and maybe we see us at the 2nd of August or latestly
at 15th of August

Andrea