[Fellowship Zurich] Next meeting

Shane Martin Coughlan coughlan at fsfeurope.org
Mi Jul 23 11:59:25 UTC 2008

Dear all

It was nice to see you at the meeting.  I think it's great there are so
many active fellows around Zurich.

I had previously announced a provisional date for the next meeting:
"Zurich Fellowship meeting 	2008-08-15
There will be a Fellowship meeting at the FSFE Zurich office from 18:00
until 19:30 on Friday the 15th of August. Some free (as in beer) beer
will be provided and all Fellows nearby are invited to attend. It will
be a good chance to get to know each other in person, to discuss ways of
spreading the word about Free Software in Switzerland, and to generally
have a good time. This meeting will be hosted by Shane Coughlan, the
coordinator of FSFE's legal activities. However, he promises not to talk
about licences unless someone asks. If you are coming to the meeting
please let Shane know by sending an email to coughlan at fsfeurope.org."

However, I have noticed that there is also an event taking place nearby
on the 14th from the local Ubuntu group, which are now changing into a
general Free Software discussion group:
http://www.google.com/calendar/embed?src=mvi52peretndc9kfop58vse7cg%40group.calendar.google.com&ctz=Europe%2FZurich&gsessionid=cgTpZph20jrxEZVInaPxlg

Perhaps it would make sense to attend their meeting?

Regards

Shane

--
Shane Coughlan