[WikiCaretakers] german team not listed on /teams

Johannes Zarl-Zierl jzarl at fsfe.org
Mon Jun 17 20:23:19 UTC 2019

Am Montag, 17. Juni 2019, 13:54:23 CEST schrieb Erik Albers:
> I understand this approach, but they are already listed on the same page:
>
> 	https://wiki.fsfe.org/LocalGroups#Country_teams

Sorry, I misunderstood you initially.

So the reason that Teams/Germany is not listed under "Country Teams" on that
page is that it's not located under LocalGroups.

I've changed the regex so that all pages with Category/CountryTeam are listed.
Unfortunately, this also means that we have double entries (LocalGroups/France
vs. Teams/France).

While we are at this topic:

I think that your approach of having the team page below Teams/ is the way to
go.

I'd say we move all country teams below LocalGroups into Teams and merge the
two pages for France into one page?

Erik: do you know how to contact the country teams that have their pages below
LocalGroups? If we touch those pages, it would be nice to let them know what's
happening and also to add contact info as encouraged by the Team page
template[1].

Cheers,
  Johannes

[1] https://wiki.fsfe.org/Template/Team