[WikiCaretakers] german team not listed on /teams

Florian Snow floriansnow at fsfe.org
Tue Jun 18 06:46:51 UTC 2019

Hi,

Johannes Zarl-Zierl <jzarl at fsfe.org> writes:
> I've changed the regex so that all pages with Category/CountryTeam are
> listed.

Thank you, but I am not sure that is a good solution.  I think we
discussed this in the past because Jonas wanted to merge country teams
and local groups because of their geographic focus.  But to me, country
teams are more like topical teams and I think that is what we went with
in the end.

That being said, a link to teams on the local groups page would make
sense to me to let people know who else they can contact.  Not everyone
is aware of the distinction.

> I'd say we move all country teams below LocalGroups into Teams and
> merge the two pages for France into one page?

I would agree, except for the part about France because I don't know the
difference between the two pages.

Happy hacking!
Florian