[WikiCaretakers] access to locked page for people outside of team

Johannes Zarl-Zierl jzarl at fsfe.org
Mon Jun 4 21:06:59 CEST 2018

Hi Erik,

Am Montag, 4. Juni 2018, 12:37:05 CEST schrieb Erik Albers:
> the page with internal procedures within the CARE-team
> 	https://wiki.fsfe.org/KnowHow/FSFELife/CodeOfConduct/CARE/Internal
> is currently locked to only be readable by team-members with
>
> 	#acl Group/Team:admin,read,write,delete,revert All:
>
> But it should be also accesible by Jan-Christoph and Lucile, people who are
> part of the CARE team but not part of FSFE's team. How can we add people
> outside of the team, that do not have a FSFE account?

The best way IMO is to create a group "Group/CARE" and assign that group instead of
Group/Team (or additionally). I've taken the liberty to create the Group/CARE page for you -
please review and change the ACL of CARE/Internal once you think it fits:

https://wiki.fsfe.org/Group/CARE

You can of course edit the ACL on that page only, but that is quite error prone so I strongly
suggest using an ACL group.

On a side-note: the CARE team does not have a team page - I guess that should be fixed as
well...

Cheers,
  Johannes

--