[WikiCaretakers] access to locked page for people outside of team

Johannes Zarl-Zierl jzarl at fsfe.org
Mon Jun 4 19:15:46 UTC 2018

Hi again,

I missed the last sentence when I formulated my reply.

Am Montag, 4. Juni 2018, 12:37:05 CEST schrieb Erik Albers:
> How can we add people
> outside of the team, that do not have a FSFE account?

Short answer: you give them an FSFE account.

Is there any reason why they can't have an account? I mean, FSFE specifically changed the
whole account rules to accomodate for non-paying contributors. Anybody in the CARE team
is quite vital to the activities of FSFE and therefore entitled to an FSFE account AFAIK.

The procedure is described here:
https://wiki.fsfe.org/KnowHow/FSFELife/VolunteerAccountCreation

Addendum to my previous side note:
I've found what looks like a team page under KnowHow/FSFELife/CodeOfConduct/CARE.
Could you move that page to Teams/CARETeam? (Or ask me to do it - I just don't want to
mess with your pages unasked).

Cheers,
  Johannes