[WikiCaretakers] IRC log,

FSFE contact at fsfe.org
Wed Apr 12 11:26:39 CEST 2017

Hi Fabian,

>  the IRC log is really hard to read on a webbrowser/mobile devices because
> there are somehow no newlines ...

I'm going to copy here our wikicaretakers team. I'm guessing you mean the
IRC log related to the Husting of the Fellowship representatives?

I don't know if it's possible, but maybe there are some ways in which it can
be formatted in the wiki to make it more accessible.

--
Jonas Oberg - Free Software Foundation Europe e.V.
Schönhauser Allee 6/7, 10119 Berlin, Germany.