[WikiCaretakers] Wiki - not open to external volunteers?

Johannes Zarl-Zierl jzarl at fsfe.org
Sat Sep 17 18:21:09 CEST 2016

On Samstag, 17. September 2016 16:00:44 CEST Jonas Oberg wrote:
> The alternative is to not require a login to edit. I think this can be set
> with an acl on specific pages. Right, caretakers?

Yes:
#acl Group/WikiCareTakers,jzarl:read,write,delete,revert,admin All:read,write

To try it out:
https://wiki.fsfe.org/Fellows/jzarl/SandBox/public

On the other hand, non-authenticated edits always require the user to submit
the text-captcha (which might be annoying to some people), and there is no
proper attribution...

Cheers,
  Johannes