[WikiCaretakers] Events + Calendar

Johannes Zarl-Zierl jzarl at fsfe.org
Tue Nov 22 23:25:29 CET 2016

On Dienstag, 22. November 2016 23:09:05 CET Johannes Zarl-Zierl wrote:
> Realistically, though, that is a task best done by Paul - he can use some
> sed/ awk/perl/ex/whatever magic and replace this all in one go.

Before I forget: Paul: is it possible to have the calendar fetch its pages
using the namespace instead of a category? If so, I would propose removing the
Category/FellowshipEvents completely and using the namespace instead...

I know, there is a small number of events outside the Events namespace (IIRC
5-10 old events). I would consider this acceptable losses considering that the
events category causes mostly confusion.

Cheers,
  Johannes

--
Johannes Zarl-Zierl