[WikiCaretakers] Events + Calendar

Johannes Zarl-Zierl jzarl at fsfe.org
Tue Nov 22 23:09:05 CET 2016

Hi,

On Montag, 21. November 2016 12:34:19 CET Erik Albers wrote:
> Am 21/11/16 um 12:28 schrieb Jonas Oberg:
> > In order to show up, it needs to be part of the Category/FellowshipEvents
> > and not FSFEEvents.
>
> Thank you for the explanation. But I wonder what is the logic behind that
> separation?

What separation exactly? I couldn't find any FSFEEvents using either category
or full-text search in the wiki.

> Also i recommend to rename  "Fellowship events" into "Community events" or
> "FSFE events"

I agree. Also, we should rename other categories containing references to
"Fellowship" [see https://wiki.fsfe.org/Category]

Realistically, though, that is a task best done by Paul - he can use some sed/
awk/perl/ex/whatever magic and replace this all in one go.

Cheers,
  Johannes

P.S.: I've replaced the non-existing Category/DE in the event with Category/
Germany. When I created the country categories, I used the English name
instead of two letter country codes to avoid confusion between country and
language - I hope I didn't accidentally make things more complicated for
users...

--
Johannes Zarl-Zierl
FSFE local group Linz, Team Austria