[WikiCaretakers] Conclusions? [was: Wiki - not open to external volunteers?]

Johannes Zarl-Zierl jzarl at fsfe.org
Fri Nov 18 20:00:02 CET 2016

Hi Jonas,

On Freitag, 18. November 2016 10:24:54 CET you wrote:
> I've now created a draft page with the information we discussed:
>
>   https://wiki.fsfe.org/Teams/WikiCaretakers/TeamPages

The purpose of this page is not yet fully clear to me: is the draft for the
soon-to-be "team portal", or is it meant as a documentation page for how we
organise teams?

If this is the portal page, I would recommend (and maybe volunteer) to
simplify the page. If it's "just" documentation, then it is mostly ok (I've
done some readability-tweaks).

> (it may belong somewhere else once it's no longer a draft, but
> suggestions welcome).

If it's the portal page, then it should go to "Teams", otherwise somewhere in
"KnowHow". Maybe we should create a section "KnowHow/Organisation" or
something like that...

> I also updated the template a little bit (and included some
> comments in it, especially about the language use).
>
>   https://wiki.fsfe.org/Template/Team

Looks good to me...

Cheers,
  Johannes