[WikiCaretakers] Conclusions? [was: Wiki - not open to external volunteers?]

Jonas Oberg jonas at fsfe.org
Fri Nov 18 10:24:54 CET 2016

Hi,

> I'm slightly in favor of this

I've now created a draft page with the information we discussed:

  https://wiki.fsfe.org/Teams/WikiCaretakers/TeamPages

(it may belong somewhere else once it's no longer a draft, but
suggestions welcome).

I also updated the template a little bit (and included some
comments in it, especially about the language use).

  https://wiki.fsfe.org/Template/Team

Let me know your thoughts. My idea is, once we agree on the instructions
above, to ask Fernando to get in touch with whom we think are the team
coordinators and work with them to get the teams onto the wiki.

We'd also cross-reference this with a list of our mailing lists so we
don't forget any teams. The idea would be to get all our teams onto the
Wiki, even those that are inactive, but marking them as such to clearly
signal that they are inactive.

Sincerely,

--
Jonas Öberg, Executive Director
Free Software Foundation Europe | jonas at fsfe.org
Your donation enables our work (fsfe.org/donate)