[WikiCaretakers] Requesting full R/W access

Max Mehl max.mehl at fsfe.org
Mon Jul 11 16:57:56 CEST 2016

Dear Wiki team,

I'd like to ask you to provide my account max.mehl with full read and
write privileges in the FSFE wiki. The reason for that is that in my
role as coordinator of the German Team I've seen quite a few pages which
should normally be accessible for all Group/German members but most
likely set their ACL options only to single account names.

Instead of asking you for access to every single page (also to other
pages relevant for my work, not only the DE ones), a full access would
be much easier, if that's possible :)

Thanks and best regards,
Max

--