[WikiCaretakers] Once again, can you help with image alignment?

Johannes Zarl-Zierl jzarl at fsfe.org
Wed Aug 17 19:11:34 CEST 2016

Hi Erik,

> Cellini and me wanted to set up a simple page for our birthday celebration.
> For better orientation for the people that join the summit we also wanted to
> implement pictures. Unfortunately, the pictures do not define a space for
> themselves, so get "over the border"
>
> you can see it here:
> 	https://wiki.fsfe.org/Events/2016/FSFE-15years-birthday/info
>
> How can we fix this?

I've fixed the markup syntax, but the problem lies with the CSS. The Images
always float, and there is no way to disable that.

@Paul: can you take a look and fix the css?
Btw. if possible, it would be nice to have "clear=both" declared on a number
of elements (h1-h3 and horizontal line, probably on the admonitions and other
boxes as well).

Cheers,
  Johannes

--