[WikiCaretakers] Once again, can you help with image alignment?

Johannes Zarl-Zierl jzarl at fsfe.org
Wed Aug 17 19:31:05 CEST 2016

Hi Paul,

> @Paul: can you take a look and fix the css?
> Btw. if possible, it would be nice to have "clear=both" declared on a number
> of elements (h1-h3 and horizontal line, probably on the admonitions and
> other boxes as well).

Thinking about it a bit more, it seems there is no way currently to declare an
image non-float. The standard MoinMoin way of not floating would be to omit
align='somthing', but in our wiki this is declared as float=left, and only
align='right' gets special treatment.

Is there some special reason for this?

  Johannes

--