[suisse-romande] 1 week remaining for YH4F registration

Fani Partsafyllidou fani at fsfe.org
Fri Dec 23 13:57:11 UTC 2022

Hi there,

Shortly before Christmas, a small reminder that the registration
deadline for the Youth Hacking 4 Freedom competition *closes in a
week*[^]. Most of you already know about this so I am just sharing in
case you forgot to send it to someone who might be interested.

In a nutshell: 14-18 year olds create Free Software projects and the
best win cash prizes and a trip to Brussels. Let's make sure people in
your city and country learn about this cool opportunity so they can
join. A quick share on your preferred social media might go a long way.

That's all from my side for now. Happy holidays and a happy New Year!

Greetings,

Fani

--
Fani Partsafyllidou - Project Manager