[suisse-romande] Great time to catch up: February 14

Fani Partsafyllidou fani at fsfe.org
Mon Dec 19 18:25:31 UTC 2022

Hello everyone,

long time no see. Now that physical meetings are starting to take place
again, keep in mind that if you want to have a first meeting after a
long time we are here to help. In fact, we propose a date: 14th of
February, when we celebrate the I Love Free Software Day. That day the
following are on us:

        non alcoholic drinks
        snacks (Pizza, anyone?)
        small rent for a room

We can cover costs up to 100€ but if you have something in mind that
costs more, we can discuss that. If you missed Free Software discussions
- or even projects - this is a good opportunity to connect again.

Cheers,

Fani

--
Fani Partsafyllidou - Project Manager