[REUSE] Custom exceptions

Sebastian Crane seabass-labrax at gmx.com
Fri Nov 26 14:49:46 UTC 2021

Dear Chris,

> ... I'd like to add a custom exception for
> https://www.kicad.org/libraries/license/ which is an exception to the
> Creative Commons CC-BY-SA 4.0 License, but is not registered in
> https://spdx.org/licenses/exceptions-index.html ...

Hello! SPDX working group member here - that looks like a good candidate
for a new exception request for the SPDX License List. There's an online
form that you can use to request a new license or exception:

https://tools.spdx.org/app/submit_new_license/

I'd also be more than happy to make the request on your behalf if you'd
like! If it's also approved by the other SPDX Legal Team members, you'll
be able to use it with REUSE in a couple of months time :)

Best wishes,

Sebastian