[REUSE] Please review idea for a modular approach to sources of information

Max Mehl max.mehl at fsfe.org
Wed Jun 16 10:13:05 UTC 2021

Hi Nico,

~ Nico Rikken [2021-06-11 23:19 +0200]:
> I took the time to write down my ideas in an issue comment, hoping to
> further this discussion and create the space for the outstanding
> contributions:
> https://github.com/fsfe/reuse-tool/issues/68#issuecomment-859763098

Thank you for trying to cut this Gordian knot. I have a positive feeling
about the general approach, but some additional ideas were not so
convincing to me personally as I've written in the comment.

However, let's discuss that in the issue, additional input is highly
welcome!

Best,
Max

--
Max Mehl - Programme Manager - Free Software Foundation Europe
Contact and information: https://fsfe.org/about/mehl | @mxmehl