[REUSE] REUSE specification 3.0 - feedback phase

Max Mehl max.mehl at fsfe.org
Tue Jul 23 10:08:54 UTC 2019

Dear all,

This is a friendly reminder that the feedback phase for REUSE 3.0 is
about to end next Sunday, 28 July.

Please review it and let us know how you like the changes. It is a major
step and will profit from your input. Thank you!

Best,
Max

~ Max Mehl [2019-07-10 17:01 +0200]:

--
Max Mehl - Programme Manager - Free Software Foundation Europe
Contact and information: https://fsfe.org/about/mehl | @mxmehl