[REUSE] REUSE 3.0 released: tutorial, FAQ, and helper tool

Max Mehl max.mehl at fsfe.org
Wed Aug 7 09:33:44 UTC 2019

Dear all,

It is my pleasure to announce the official release of REUSE 3.0 which
contains many exciting improvements.

The new specification is accompanied by a brand new tutorial and FAQ.
The latest version of the REUSE helper tool will make it much easier for
developers to get their repositories REUSE compliant, and can be
included in numerous CI/CD workflows. You will find all of those on the
updated website:

  https://reuse.software

For some more background information, please find the full announcement
here:

  https://fsfe.org/news/2019/news-20190807-01.html

We are looking forward to your feedback. Please let us know how adopting
REUSE in your projects worked for you and how we can improve. Thank you!

Best regards,

Max

--
Max Mehl - Programme Manager - Free Software Foundation Europe
Contact and information: https://fsfe.org/about/mehl | @mxmehl