[FSFE-PL] Fwd: Re: Polish PMPC video translation

Artur Iwicki iwicki.artur at fsfe.org
Fri Mar 16 20:38:53 CET 2018

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Re: Polish PMPC video translation
Date: 2018-03-16 17:08
 From: Florian Snow <floriansnow at fsfe.org>
To: Artur Iwicki <iwicki.artur at fsfe.org>

Hi Artur,

Thank you for offering to do a Polish translation of the PMPC video!
You can find the English text here [0] and if you can provide a
translation in the same format, that would be great because then we can
use it as subtitles.  It would also be great if you could send your
translation to translators at lists.fsfe.org because we have Polish
translators who could help with proofreading.  Subscribing to that list
would also be a good idea, but is not absolutely necessary.  We use this
list to coordinate translations in general and so you would be able to
get feedback there directly.

If you have any other questions, feel free to ask!

Happy hacking!
Florian

[0]
https://git.fsfe.org/pmpc/website/src/branch/master/site/static/video-subs/webvtt/pmpc_en.vtt