[FSFE-PL] Polish PMPC video translation

Artur Iwicki iwicki.artur at fsfe.org
Fri Mar 16 11:10:53 CET 2018

Hello, Florian.

As you may be aware, recently action was undertaken to establish an FSFE
Group for Poland. Now that that's done, we'd like to get into action. I
had the opportunity to talk to Erik Albers at FOSDEM and he told me that
one of the things that FSFE considers important at the moment is the
"Public Money, Public Code" campaign.

Erik said that you're the person responsible for coordinating
translations for the PMPC video. Could we get the full text used in the
video so we can have a go at translating it? Is there any important info
you'd like us to know, or matters we should consider?

Thanks in advance,
A.I.

P.S. Sorry if you're receiving this message again; the first time I've
sent it from my personal e-mail and not the @fsfe.org one. Please reply
to the @fsfe.org address.