[Fsfe-nordic] Nordic Free Software Award 2019?

Joonas Kylmälä joonas.kylmala at iki.fi
Wed Oct 24 17:10:00 UTC 2018

Hi,

time goes fast! Thanks Johan for bringing up the topic. In case someone
doesn't know what Nordic Free Software Award is, here is the wiki page
that was used as our working board this year and contains more
information: <https://wiki.fsfe.org/Teams/Nordic/NFSA>.

If you feel like you would want to help organizing this again please let
us know and maybe even include some date & time that works so we could
have a kickoff meeting at #fsfe at freenode IRC channel?

Joonas

Johan Thelin: