[Fsfe-nordic] [jonas at fsfe.org: Budget 2018]

Leif-Jöran Olsson ljo at fripost.org
Fri Nov 10 16:11:25 CET 2017

,
> or where we give a talk or presentation about FSFE in some way. Just
> attending an event doesn't count :)

Fripost has marketed FSFE and sharing both stickers and leaflets at many
occasions, now latest at FSCONS 2017 where Fripost had a booth. Other
outreach activities where FSFE marketing materials have been present and
shared by us have been at our Document Freedom day and Free software day
activities, including also other local activities. We of course do this
with our own funds. Just for your info.

Leif-Jöran