[Fsfe-nordic] [jonas at fsfe.org: Budget 2018]

Jonas Oberg jonas at fsfe.org
Thu Nov 9 19:39:23 CET 2017

Hi everyone,

I've created our first budget here:

  https://wiki.fsfe.org/Teams/Nordic/Budget/2018

Which includes right now the costs for NFSA and for attending foss-north,
which may or may not be related. Foss-north is something I'm personally
keen on, should Johan Thelin organise it again. But I know we've mentioned
more events in the nordic countries, so feel free to make sugestions.

The events which we could ask for funding to attend are those where we
either want to setup a booth (information stand about FSFE activities),
or where we give a talk or presentation about FSFE in some way. Just
attending an event doesn't count :)

Best regards,
Jonas

----- Forwarded message from Jonas Oberg <jonas at fsfe.org> -----