fsfe-nl

Karsten Gerloff gerloff at fsfeurope.org
Mon Oct 29 16:34:13 CET 2012

Hi everyone,

@Mark: I hope you're doing well, despite the heavy workload in your
new job!

On Thu, Oct 11, 2012 at 02:20:16AM +0200, Mark Lamers wrote:
> As i took a new job last summer, i haven't been that active for the FSFE
> in the Netherlands. The job is heavier as expected. I don't see a
> improvement in free / spare time.
> For now i resign as coordinator for the Dutch Fellows and ask you to
> select a new coordinator among you. I discussed this with Rainer.
> Rainer would like to see you at the boot at T-Dose to discuss this.

At the moment, there doesn't seem to be any activity regarding the
"unlocking education" campaign. As far as I can tell, there's also
currently no prospect of anyone taking this up again and driving
it -- is that correct?

Is there anyone here who would like to take this back up again?

If that's not the case, would it be ok if we de-listed the campaign
from our website at

	https://fsfe.org/campaigns/campaigns.en.html

for the time being?

Naturally, we'll keep everything archived. If this comes back to
life, we'll be very happy to re-post the materials.

Is there any other way in which we can help you to work for Free
Software?

I'm copying Rainer Kersten and our Erik Albers, both of whom will
do what they can for you.

Best regards,
Karsten
--
Karsten Gerloff                      [ ]   <gerloff at fsfeurope.org>
Free Software Foundation Europe   [ ][ ][ ]      [http://fsfe.org]

Free Software Foundation Europe e.V. is a German Verein registered
at the Registergericht Hamburg (VR 17030).