Facebook.com/AndroidFans (139,000+ fans) Promote your App!!

AndroidFans app at androidpr.biz
Mon Oct 29 14:05:02 CET 2012

I would like to know if you would be interested in us doing an application
review/promotion to 190,000+ facebook fans. Would this appeal to you?! If
so we have one of the most massive pages of 139,000+ "Android Fans"
http://facebook.com/androidfans In our review we would capable to tag your
very own facebook fan page from your web site within the article. Please
take the time to read some of my reviews. You may also notice the view
counts and the populous huge company names.

**This would benefit your app to be recognized at a rapid pace. We have
many new options to promote your app, Feel free to fill out the online
form for your request here http://droidtweak.com/media

Thank you so much for your time.

DroidTweak Media Project
w: droidtweak.com