[fsfe-it] Video or slide for booth

Matthias Kirschner mk at fsfe.org
Thu Apr 3 14:23:24 CEST 2014

Hi Patrick,

* Patrick Ohnewein <patrick.ohnewein at fsfeurope.org> [2014-03-27 12:39:17 +0100]:

> On 2014-03-27 11:57, Matthias Kirschner wrote:
> > We once had one. Unfortunately I cannot find it anymore and it would be
> > very old.
>
> I think it would be very useful to use at booth in future.

A lot of booths from us do not have any screen or computer at all. But
yes, it would be nice to have a presentation (perhaps in future just
some videos).

Is anyone here up to making a first draft for some slides for a
presenter booth laptop?

> The event has been a nice opportunity to get in touch with around 100
> CTOs and other ICT experts in Italy who attended the event.
>
> We fellows, who helped to create and organize the booth, had a nice chat
> of more than half an hour with RMS in a conference room before the
> official event started.
>
> The helper team was composed by:
>
> - Carlo Piana, Milano
> - Daniele Cirio, Firenze
> - Fabiano Fatibene, Torino
> - Guglielmo Troissi, Milano
> - Igor Guida, Milano
> - Ivan Grujic, Torino
> - Patrick Ohnewein, Bolzano

To all of you: thank you very much for this work! You rock!!

Could anyone of you write a short report from the event, maybe with some
pictures and put that on a blog? I would love add this in the next
newsletter.

Best Regards and again thank you!!!
Matthias

--
Matthias Kirschner - Vice President FSFE
Schönhauser Allee 6/7, 10119 Berlin, t +49-30-27595290