[Fsfe-ie] patent letter

teresahackett at eircom.net teresahackett at eircom.net
Sat May 8 20:01:05 CEST 2004

I like stupid questions cos they're easy to answer ;-)
You'll see the members on the Dail link. For quick ref, they're listed below. The docs for this week's meeting is not yet available, so we should watch out for them. Otherwise, call the secretariat, phone no. on the same link. I can do this on Tues, if you like?

The irishpres_programme.pdf are the planned agendas for the EU Competetiveness Council Jan-June, chaired by Mary Harney under the Irish Presidency. Here you can see that they plan to get political agreement on the patents directive at their meeting in Brussels on 17-18 May. This can be changed if they don't see any prospect of agreement, but it's not looking that way at the moment.

Sub-Committee on European Scrutiny
Deputies:
Pat Carey (FF)
Marian Harkin (Ind)