[Fsfe-ie] patent letter

teresahackett at eircom.net teresahackett at eircom.net
Sat May 8 20:05:01 CEST 2004

I have an Irish MEP list with email addresses, etc. Let me know if you'd like it, can't send it over the list cos of size limitations.
You'll get their room numbers in Brussels and their Irish constitutency addresses on the parliament website if you want to use post. http://wwwdb.europarl.eu.int/ep5/owa/p_meps2.repartition?ilg=EN&iorig=home
You might have this in your letter already, but because the directive has finished in the Parliament and is with the Council of Ministers i.e. national govts, it's important to urge them to use their influence in the Council/COREPER, to ensure that their good amendments are not thrown out, etc.
The Dept of Enterprise have an important role in the Council on this issue because of the Presidency. In fact, they're conveniently located opposite the Dail, so if there is a demo next week, we should really face both ways, because in reality the civil servants in ENTEMP have the influence, not the TDs.

Teresa