Introduction + Belgian community

Fani Partsafyllidou fani at fsfe.org
Wed Nov 23 13:59:13 UTC 2022

Hi Sébastien, hi all,

nice to meet you, I am Fani [1] from the FSFE staff and it is also my
first time writing in this mailing list. It would be awesome if you find
people nearby that want to join Free Software meetings in Belgium. If
you have online meetings, I can also join every once in a while and
share updates from the organisation. I am afraid then you would then
have to switch to English :)

We have a few tips on creating a new group [2]. We can discuss it in a
call too. [3] Also I will be in FOSDEM this year, it is a great
opportunity for our Belgian community to meet. Until then, let me know
if there is anything I can help with :)

Greetings,

Fani

[1] https://fsfe.org/about/people/partsafyllidou/