[NLedu] Online workspace for the Dutch team

Jean-François CAUCHE jeanfr.cauche at gmail.com
Fri Nov 25 15:16:07 CET 2011

Hello

The idea of etherpad is really good but you have a better solution with
framapad created by the french website Framasoft. FSFE could use it and
contribute to its financial aspect by a little donation.

Framasoft is the most known website for free software in France. This could
be really helpul for us as for thz Framasoft team.

Jf

Le 24 nov. 2011 17:15, "Jan Stedehouder" <janstedehouder at gmail.com> a