[NLedu] Online workspace for the Dutch team

Matthias Kirschner mk at fsfe.org
Thu Nov 24 15:03:10 CET 2011

Hi Jan,

* Jan Stedehouder <jan at stedehouder.org> [2011-11-24 07:37:22 +0100]:

> The URL for our space is:
>
> https://www.pleio.nl/pg/groups/502596/campagne-open-onderwijstoegang/
>
> Personally I wouldn't mind if we keep using the FSFE mailing lists for
> the international fellows, to complement the work done by the Dutch
> team. Nor would I discourage using the Pleio workspace, but as far as
> I can see there is no option to choose another language for the
> interface (which might make it difficult to use for non-Dutch
> speaking).

I propose not to use coordinators at lists.fsfe.org for this campaign.
But we can create another mailing list if you need one.

Mailman should also have a Dutch translation, and we should also be able
to add a field to https://fsfe.org/campaigns/nledu/ where people can
directly subsribe to this new list.

Regards,
Matthias

--
Matthias Kirschner - FSFE - Fellowship Coordinator, German Coordinator
FSFE, Linienstr. 141, 10115 Berlin, t +49-30-27595290 +49-1577-1780003