11 "bugs" found in 15 minutes

Jelle Hermsen jelle at fsfe.org
Wed Jul 13 13:28:26 CEST 2011

Hey everybody,
Scratch my idea to create a MAS, or webcrawler to automate the search.
Searching manually is faster. Using the list of local authority websites
I found 11 "bugs" in about 5 minutes, just going through the 'A' part.

http://www.aalten.nl/index.php?simaction=content&mediumid=1&pagid=155
http://www.albrandswaard.nl/index.php?simaction=content&mediumid=1&pagid=352
http://www.alkmaar.nl/eCache/23220/Aanvraagformulieren
http://www.almere.nl/dienstverlening/logo
http://www.alphenaandenrijn.nl/Smartsite.shtml?id=12248
http://www.ameland.nl/index.php?simaction=content&mediumid=1&pagid=58
http://www.amersfoort.nl/smartsite.shtml?id=189546
http://www.amsterdam.nl/jeugd_onderwijs/onderwijsbeleid/publicaties/publicaties/
http://www.annapaulowna.nl/index.php?mediumid=1&pagid=196&simaction=content
http://www.appingedam.nl/index.php?simaction=content&mediumid=1&pagid=486
http://www.arnhem.nl/content.jsp?objectid=113726

Maybe we can split the ODS-up alphabetically into manageable chunks and
make it a distributed humanoid search system? Who's in?

Cheerio,
Jelle