pdfreaders campaign

Jelle Hermsen jelle at fsfe.org
Wed Jul 13 12:36:26 CEST 2011

Hiya,
>     How 's the baby? They keep you from the streets, dont they? :)

She certainly does. Crime statistics in Deventer have been going down
drastically :)

>    Highly appreciated, that is for your work and the work of Debora (is
>    she on the list?).
She's spa8blauw.

> I still have a pretty big database of government website urls lying around somewhere, so I might be able to automate some of the "hunt":)
>
>    I'm very interested.
It's attached to this e-mail. If I have some time I might quickly whip
up a tiny multi agent system to automatically search the websites.

> Personally, I always say "niet-vrij" ... PDF-lezer
"Niet-vrij" seems like a great idea. And I'm all for "PDF-lezer".

I've made a couple of changes to http://bnl.etherpad.fsfe.org/2 to
reflect what we talked about. I changed "niet vrij" into "niet-vrij"
(which is correct according to the website Sam e-mailed). I also agree
with Sam that the letter might need a different target audience. It
casually refers to 'open standards' and 'interoperability', but I don't
think we can expect the reader to understand what these issues mean. I
think it might be best if we try to have 1 point and try to get that
across, instead of an elaborate list of arguments.

Cheerio,
Jelle