[Freedomvote] Freedomvote NL

Nico Rikken nico.rikken at fsfe.org
Fri Nov 11 15:02:22 CET 2016

Thanks Jonas for your help!

There was an issue with Python package versions, which is now fixed.
The Docker still has some issues. More on the issue thread: https://git
hub.com/adfinis-sygroup/freedomvote/issues/14

I believe I got it working now, natively, but now I need some sample
data to see how things might turn out. At least I will be able to show
something to Team NL this weekend. That's great!

Regarding the mass-import, I don't see an 'Import csv here' button. Do
I have to do a database import?

Having EN and NL translations would be nice. If we follow through, I'm
sure we can add those.

Kind regards,
Nico