[Freedomvote] Freedomvote NL

Nicolas Christener nicolas.christener at adfinis-sygroup.ch
Sat Nov 12 17:59:35 CET 2016

Hi Nico

Thanks for your mails and updates!

I was at the SUSECon and am back in the office starting tomorrow. I initially
started the Freedomvote project with Simon and others and am very happy to
see, that it could be of use for others.

It worked quite well in our case and as far as I can tell it should be generic
enough to be useful in other countries as well.

In order to help you "bootstrap" the tool from a data perspective it could be
helpful to have a Hangouts- (or whatever tool you prefer) session where Jonas
or David could explain how to add the base data such as parties, candidates
and questions.

Of course we're happy to get PRs or other feedback which we try to integrate -
however our dev resources are a bit short at the moment.

I wish you a nice weekend!

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact me.

Kind regards,
Nicolas

--
Adfinis SyGroup AG
Nicolas Christener, Bereichsleiter Services, GPG KeyID: 557DD2D6

Keltenstrasse 98 | CH-3018 Bern
Tel. +41 31 550 31 11 | Direkt +41 31 550 31 13