[Free-RTC] Introduction

Alexandre Lision alexandre.lision at savoirfairelinux.com
Thu Mar 24 15:04:39 CET 2016

Hello Alok,

I am one of the developer working on Ring, and we would very much like your contribution on the project :).

We (Savoir-faire Linux) are not enrolled in GSoC as an organization, but thanks to Daniel, we have Ring enlisted among the Debian projects this year.

So if you are interested, you could apply to GSoC for the Debian organization and specify you would like to work on Ring.

Thanks for your contribution (even if you don't pick Ring, it's still great to see person helping open source!)

Alexandre