Hosting panel advice

Simon Hornbachner-Reisinger simon at freizeichen.org
Tue Nov 7 07:36:38 UTC 2023

Hey,
I can't contribute much except: my provider offers froxlor ( https://froxlor.org/ ) and it is OK.

Not the best of UIs, and you certainly need to familiarize yourself with it as a user, read some docs or ask someone how to do certain things, but it does the job.

No idea about actions/compatibility with scripting.

If you want to go really overboard, you could make the scripts you yourself use available to users with something like rundeck ( https://www.rundeck.com/ - unfortunately open core, haven't used it in years so no idea what is free VS proprietary). Certainly more user friendly and compatible with your "I don't want to chage my own workflow" - but probably a buttload more work to implement and maintain then something like froxlor/ispconfig.

HTH,
Simon