Hosting panel advice

Paul van der Vlis paul at vandervlis.nl
Wed Nov 1 11:23:51 UTC 2023

Hello,

I have a small hosting service for 20 years, but without a hosting
panel. So my customers write me an e-mail or call me when they need an
extra mailbox or website etc. Then I login using SSH and run a bash script.

For me this is not a big problem, but some customers would like it when
they could do more themselves using a web-interface. E.g. change a
password or create an extra mailbox.

I have some experience with ISPconfig, what is open source. But I don't
like it. I even saw that they sell add-ons who need "ioncube". That
encrypts the PHP so the code is hidden!
https://www.ioncube.com/
https://www.ispconfig.org/add-ons/ispconfig-migration-tool/

Do you have an advice for an open source hosting panel?

What I would like the most is something where I don't need to change how
I work. E.g. where I can configure an "action" when a customer wants to
create a mailbox or change a password.

With regards,
Paul van der Vlis

https://vandervlis.nl/