Is Matrix a good choice?

Dr. Trigon dr.trigon at surfeu.ch
Thu Mar 17 07:04:03 UTC 2022

Thanks a lot for the details on this decision!

Hmmm, I am wondering whether its fair to say that to me it looks like XMPP development has slowed down and Matrix is still going strong? As I would assume all point from your list could implemented in XMPP as well, right?
(again this efficiency-centric thinking ;)

Greetings