Guides/Howtos about how to upstream a feature?

Daniele "Mte90" Scasciafratte mte90net at gmail.com
Wed Sep 8 16:24:51 UTC 2021

So you are talking a guide about how to contribute to a project?

I wrote a book that is free and open source (GPL license because I don't care) on github about my experience in various communities and activities/roles (115 pages):

https://daniele.tech/2020/07/contribute-to-open-source-the-right-way-2nd-edition-download-the-free-open-book-now

I wrote it because I got a lot of people asking me that question so I written a book that has everything from community management to maintainer or speaker as example.
There is also a list of external resources and other stuff inside.

Daniele Scasciafratte - OpenSource MultiVersal Guy
daniele.tech <https://daniele.tech> - @Mte90Net <https://twitter.com/Mte90net> - GitHub <https://github.com/Mte90> - Italian Linux Society council member <http://www.ils.org/> - Mozillian <https://people.mozilla.org/p/Mte90>
Mozilla Reps, Mozilla TechSpeakers, WordPress Core Contributor <https://profiles.wordpress.org/mte90>, FSFE member <https://fsfe.org/>,
LibreItalia member <http://www.libreitalia.it/soci/>, Wikimedia Italia member <https://www.wikimedia.it/> and LUG Rieti founder <http://lugrieti.linux.it/>.