LibreJam - FSF* should host a Libre Game development tournament!

Jacob Hrbek kreyren at rixotstudio.cz
Thu Dec 30 07:13:25 UTC 2021

> We can do something to help with that.  The first step is to add entries
in directory.fsf.org for them.
> Then we could make another page with a list of these free games
and put it on gnu.org/software.  It could have 5-10 lines of description
of each game.
> WDYT? -- RMS

There is a https://libregamewiki.org/ which already does this and seem to get around same traffic as FSD, but it doesn't seem to have a major impact on discoverability of these games.

So i think that adding a page to FSD about free games would help, but I doubt it would have a major impact on discoverability without the proposed game jam or other means of promotion.

--
-- Jaco
b Hrbek